Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Had A Good Laugh :)

yesterday i went to the mall with my mom and she had to go to a vitamin store and on our way there there was an old lady on a cell phone and she was yelling into it saying "Derek?!Are you there?!!?"It was hilarious seeing a 90 year old woman on a cell phone.

on our way out of the mall we saw two guys on bikes and the one behind the first guy completely wiped out on the pavement!he shouted "shit!"after he fell down and kept looking at me because i'm sure he could hear my laughter across the pavement.

i had a good day yesterday because i also went to the lemongrass cafe.that's my favorite thai restaurant.i think i had pad woon sen to eat.last time i had something japanese...i think it was yakisoba?anyway,it was so goood!!!

i wish summer would hurry up and get warmer and drier.it's been rainy and humid and muddy and the air smells like dirt and worms.gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment