Saturday, June 5, 2010

First post On My First BLog

This is my very first blog.why did i start blogging,you ask?well,mostly because i wanted to because i enjoy reading some blogs of other people's myself.and also,i want my own views and opinions to be known throughout the world(or at least country anyway).well,first thing's first.i enjoy simple things.some things in my opinion are just way too complicated.like politics,for example.i hate stuff like that,so hard to understand!
just yesterday i got my new glasses and i see everything in a new light!mostly because i can actually see now compared to how i couldnt tell if a building was a hill or a cow was my brother or not(everything was really blurry).i came to see every detail,every color,shape,texture,size,shade...well,you get the idea.am i boring you?if i am sorry.my next blog will hopefully be more exciting.
i just got out of school!all the teachers were crying.the hilarious thing i noticed was that none of the students were.one of my teachers wears shoulder pads.you know what those are?theyre pads worn under the shoulders of your shirt that were worn like a gazillion years ago.and why do teachers always dress like theyre 60 years old when theyre really only 30?whats up with that?and why oh why are school lunches so gross?i mean,some of the food is pretty okay,but when you get to the meat or veggies...ugh,dont even get me started.
okay,the talk about school is getting boring.soooooo............i really cant think of anything else to write about.ill come up with something tomorrow.
ta-ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment