Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What happened and umms and uhhhs

okay,well i didn't post any new posts because blogger was offline or something like that.anyway,i just accidentally subscribed to my own blog.what a big mess up.my friends wouldn't stop laughing *sniffle*.what happened in my 24 or something hours of not posting was i spent the weekend at my dad's tiny apartment and did almost nothing.......talk about boring.and guess what he wants to do?he gets us for a week this summer and he wants to go.....*duh-duh-duh*CAMPING!!!!!i HATE camping!even more so then i hate being sick!and you and i both know i hate that a whole lot.
well,i just wrote an entire loooong paragraph and guess what?my friend's new kitten just walked onto her laptop and HE ERASED IT.god,i hate it when that happens.especially when i'm the one who accidentally does the erasing.


right now i'm sitting at my friend's laptop staring at the screen with NOTHING i can think of to write about.umm....uhhh........................

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Im Mickeys friend who has the cat that erased her info!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete