Friday, July 2, 2010

Haircuts

okay,so i wanna get my hair cut and i wanna cut it myself.but,i can't find the hair scissors and i asked my mom where they went and this is how the conversation went:
me:"hey mom!where are the hair scissors?"

mom:"i don't know.besides,why the hell do you want hair scissors?

me:"well....to...uhh...cut my own hair..."

mom:"and what put that idea into your head?of course you can't cut your own hair!besides,it would've come out all crooked."

me:"what's that supp-oh never mind!fiiiiine!"(in my head i was saying "damnit!!")

sooo,yeah.i mean,i don't know what the big deal was.i just wanna cut my own hair and i wouldn't be that bad at cutting hair!seriously.




anyway,the song for today by the band Metro Station is:Kelsey from the album(i think this is what it's called):Kelsey EP

No comments:

Post a Comment