Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Not so New News


i missed my friend's birthday and i feel like a total jerk.right now i'm wrapping her present.it's just a t-shirt from aeropostale.did you know aeropostale is the french word for air mail?just think,someone who only speaks french coming to america and seeing the word air mail on everyone's shirts.that would be funny.



my dad and mum started reading my blog and now i can't swear or anything on here or even write about what i want to!my dad just the other day said "i like your blog mickey,but there are some things you don't need to say or worry about on there."

so annoying.don't you agree?





i'm not trying to brag or anything here but my mum and dad tend to fight over me.and my brother and sister.i have to get my hair cut on saturday but my dad wants to go to the beach but my mom said no because she wants us to say with her a little longer and because my hair looks horrific(thanks for that compliment mom).but it gets obnoxious.


this weekend i have to go to the beach but i don't really like the beach.because i don't like people i don't know.because i don't like swimming in front of people.and i'm too self-concious to wear my swimsuit in front of people because i don't have the greatest body(i'm not fat or anything though).or the most flattering swimsuit.i like wearing clothes and relaxing at home or walking around chicago or something.but since i don't live in or near chicago i can't do that very often.


so that's my not so new news.


song of the day:You've Got to Hide Your Love Away by the Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment