Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Why Hello There...


i haven't posted in quite some time because-i'm not gonna lie-i was being lazy.





  • heres the news: two days ago,i almost died.my mom was driving and ran into a light post thing in the grocery parking lot.the seatbelt cut my neck and now there's a long mark and a bruise.otherwise i'm fine :).

  • i went shopping and got 2 new pairs of awesome skinny jeans.one pair is called the jegging.so comfortable!

  • i got a facebook!so look me up and friend me!heres a link:

http://www.facebook.com/ just look up Michaela Nash(which is my name,by the by)






  • and today......i had my first day of junior high!it was easy!i got P.E. last period just like i wanted!yay!and i also know most of the people in my advisory!so,it was scary at all.and we get to chew gum in advisory.i love gum...it helps me think.



song of the day:It's No Secret by Nevertheless

No comments:

Post a Comment