Saturday, September 25, 2010

I heart my Laptop


aahhkk!my arm's asleep!hate that.



lately,i've been trying to be healthier.like excercising everyday,drinking lotsa water and tea,taking my vitamins,getting to sleep earlier,and eating slowly so i won't eat too much too fast.i'm starting to see little results so that's good :).



I got this book called The Birthday Oracle and i read about my birthday and it said everything that's true about me!it was so freakin' creepy,that's how accurate it was.i got it at walden books for only $5.00.it's an awesome book,check it out.



i love looking at the copyright dates on books.like the book i was talking about before was published thsi year,2010 and i like looking at old books and seeing them published in 1978 and stuff,it's pretty cool.i like some antique stores but i hate the kind with carpet and wallpaper from the 80's.i remember when i was little i went to this one antique shop that was in this huge old building and they had old-fashioned candy and stuff too and i loved it so much because of the huge windows that were old and warped and had little bubble in them and you could look out over the street.it was an beautiful place,but i never went there again.i don't even know if the store is still there or not.i really wanna go there again though,i loved that place!




today is rainy and wet and grey outside.it chilly too,i love this type of weather but i would love it even more if i were at my mom's house rather than my dad's apartment.i love fall weather,don't you?what's your favorite season?


i have to B's on my report card!not good...!




P.S. i got my laptop back!i gues it had an internal crack in it from me stepping on it(oops)and i had to pay $80.00 for a new screen,but oh well!i love my laptop :).



song of the day:Tonight by KeKe Palmer
P.P.S. i love this stars picture,it's called fallen stars.this picture hit my chest hard,creating a cloud of inspiration and feeling that i haven't felt for a while.it's now my fave pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment