Monday, September 27, 2010

What do You Think About Eating off Another Person's Stomach?


one of the many things that i don't like that is always my fault is when i lose my phone.and then i try to call it.and then i remember........that my my phone is set on silent.


i also don't like when i burp through my nose after drinking pop.gosh,that hurts!it's kinda fun though.... ;).




okay,so in japan they have these cafes that are themed and one type is sushi served on a naked lady!and i thought i'd heard and seen it all.but,the idea of eating sushi off a naked lady who is shaved head to toe and washed with a special soap is kind of disturbing.....just a little(i'm actually totally disgusted honestly,i mean,i'd rather eat off my dad's apartment floor!)they also have one where you can bring your cat with you and hang out with other cat owners!i love cats so that's definitely one place i'd go if i went to japan.they also vampire themed ones,prison themed,halloween themed,maid themed ones are where girls dress up like maids and call you master and whatever,mainly a cafe for guys if ya ask me.but i guess it's a really cute hang-out fo girls too.they also have this pooped themed one............you get served stew that looks like diarrhea in a mini toilet bowl.i actually saw it on tv and i think it's pretty freakin' awesome,because seriously!who DOESN'T wanna go to a bathroom and poop themed restaurant!ewwww..now that i say it like that,it's sounds pretty gross.unless it sounded gross from the start.....


but anyway,they have a lotta different cafes and even some normal ones believe it or not!and my normal,i mean starbucks type cafes.





my biggest dream is to go to japan someday,so i'm saving my money,getting rosetta stone for speaking japanese for my birthday and learning as much as i can about japanese culture and history as possible.i love ancient history and different cultures so it's all pretty interesting :).





goin on my 2 week fall break from school in four days,yippee!finally no more english class for a while!




song of the day:Misery by Maroon 5

No comments:

Post a Comment