Saturday, June 26, 2010

What do You Think of Sleepovers?


that is my new favorite band:3OH!3.i like them almost as much as greenday or the maine or the black eyed peas.i love all kinds of music to tell you the truth.i like reaggae,punk rock(one of my personal faves),a few country songs(literally only 1),classical,rap,hip hop or whatever, and a bunch of other kinds that i don't know what to call.

i don't really like sleepovers because i'm just a freak.ok,so that's not the reasom.the reason why i don't really like sleepovers is because i have to tae a shower everyday because my hair and face are really oily if i don't and i smell bad when i don't take a shower.i think that's because i'm stll growing and stuff.but all my other friends are fine so it's kinda eembarrassing.i also love to sleep n my own bed.since i just spent the last week with my dad it will feel SO good to sleep in my own bed for once.i hate sleeping wih people.i have to sleep with my little sister at my dad's because our room isn't big enpugh for two beds and my dad lives in an apartment.i don't like how a perso snuggles up to you and rams their knes into your butt and scratch you with their toenails and press their cold feet up against the back of your legs and steal the blankets and snoooore in your ear!so as you can tell,i've had some bad experiances with sleeping with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment