Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Gots Me Some New Hair Girl.....


i have new hair!i got t cut yesterday and my mum let me dye it!at first,we were only gonna dye the ends but then she wanted to dye the ends and underneath black.but then she said"why don't we just dye all your hair?"which is funny,because at first she told me "no damn way will i let you dye your hair!"and "it'll be a cold day in hell when i'll let you dye your hair!"and so on.i didn't permanently dye it,i used that clairol natural instincts stuff that washes out with 28 washes.the color is called ebony brow i think.


but it looks even healthier than before i dyed it.it's bouncy,shiny,and it brought the red in my hair.it looks AMAZING.



okay,so enough about my hair.


well,i really don't have anything else to say excep that i'm starting school august 4t,and it's what?july 21st?and i also have to go because,i'm tired,need to go to bed,gotta pee,and i'm starving.




ciao!





song of the day:When I Say Jump,You Say How High by Flo Rida

No comments:

Post a Comment