Friday, August 20, 2010

Birthday Cellos and Twins Who I Didn't Even Realize Were Twins in the First Place


today is a very,very,very,very,very,VERY special day!it's my mom's b-day!and it' friday,that's always a good thing!it's kinda sad though because i actually really enjoy school.call me nerdy if you want but school is fun.in my opinion at least....i think it's because i have a lot of my friends in my classes and all of my teachers have really good humor and my english classroom smells like icecream.all good things :).





since i got my hair cut,it's gottten really curly so i have to straighten my hair every day,but today i curled it and it looks really good and the curls stayed in!just thought i'd mention that,in case you wanted to know.........





soooo,there;s this kid in my P.E. class and he is so perverted it's just plain sad.like today,he came up to me and knocked me down and was like "oh!i'm sooo ssssoooorrryy!"and then when i sat back up he came up behind and pretended to hump the back of my head. T_T disgusting


i admit it was kinda funny,but not when it's yourself.he was this scrawny,little,short kid with a broken arm.


also,there is this guy in my gym class and for the longest time i couldn't figure out how he kept changing his hairstyles back and forth and how fast he got from one class to another and how he was able to have 2 different outfits.turns out they were TWINS!who would've known......i didn't even think about them being twins.




speaking of broken arms(that sounded funny n_n)i've never broken anything on my body whatsoever.never.i don't know if that's a good or a bad thing though....
i'm in orchestra in school and lately i've been taking my cello home to practice and i've been sounding better which is another good thing.right now my class is working on the oxford overture and it sounds pretty good.i had to practice a lot but now i'm better.who knew that practice actually pays off?






song of the day:Love Set in Stone by Shayne Orok

No comments:

Post a Comment