Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Joe Hisaishi and the Broken Cello Strings


what's up all my amigos!me ami!all of my tomodachi out there!how have you been?i myself am postiviely awesome!


okay,so i think on sunday i was tuning my cello and broke the string on accident and had my orchestra teacher fix it and so now i owe him $11.00 but that's a pretty good price because if i had bought a string from west music i would've had to pay $27.00.so,after that,i went home with my cello again and it was out of tune AGAIN(sigh)so i tuned it and broke yet another string and had to ask him for another string.how embarassing that was.......you could tell he was probably thinking:"wow,another broken string.yay."



in orchestra we have really cool music to play like oxford overture,fancy fiddles,and la boca grande.i tried looking these songs up on youtube but what came up instead was a bunch of band stuff.didn't sound a thing like the music we got.






my favorite season in the entire world is most definitely,without a doubt,autumn(or fall,if you prefer that name).right now,i can tell fall is coming very soon because the sun is shining through leaves and creating dapples of light all over my body and the ground and the wind is blowing gently and the wind chimes are singing and the trees are sashaying and swaying(like my alliteration? n_n)and i can smell leaves and that sweet and smokey smell that always comes along with fall.kinda like how a certain type of smell that you can't possibly describe comes along with hobos.now i smell hotdogs.....and i hear rap music........kinda fall-ish i guess?



i was walkin to my friend's mom's car(cuz my friend's mom drives me home)and i was walkin and walkin and walkin and admiring the trees and since i just got outta gym i was feeling the breeze and letting it cool me down and than all of a sudden,this girl behind cracked the silence with a giant hammer and shouted"I'M GONNA SPEAK JAPANESE AND STOP WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT!"and then she started ranting on and on in japanese and if i do say so maself,she had really good pronunciation.it was damn hailarious though,just so random :).






okay,so i've only told one person this but i'm gonna tell you too.......my house is haunted.

it is true but it's not like seeing ghosts walking around my room and creaking chandeliers and laughing and faces showing up in mirrors,nothin like that thank god.it's more like when you walk into a certain room(for me,it's my little sister's room)you get a bad,bad feeling like you should leave before someone sets your ass on fire type scary feeling.and trust me,that is a scary feeling when you know someone's gonna set your ass on fire.(an ass on fire is kinda weird and random....)






i hate picky eaters.i cannot stand them!they're all like"it's too spicy!ugh!!"or "eww,it's all slimy and has a weird aftertaste." blah blah blah blah


those type of picky eaters are the ones who eat twinkies for breakfast.i honestly hate twinkies though.they don't taste very good.neither do doughnuts......
i also cannot stand crybabies.






i have to study for 4 tests tomorrow,lucky me!




song of the day:My Neighbor Totoro by Joe Hisaishi


this song is actually an orchestra piece but i really like it so.....joe hisaishi is one of my fave composers/pianists.listen to some of his other music!

No comments:

Post a Comment