Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday!!!!!


well,this is it my fellow readers...it's Friday!!!!jump for joy!and today is my little brother's b-day,he turned 11.to me,he's more like 4 years old,but whatever.



today i get outta school at 11:30 A.M,how awesome is that?i'm a little upset though because i actually like school believe it or not.....i just love all my classes and running up and down the stairs and all of my teachers are great and i love how the bell rings and we only have to endure each class for 43 minutes rather 2 complete hours like elementary school.i also love gym because my gym teacher's class is really easy to pass and we really don't do that much but it's still fun.i also like changing into a gym uniform because than i don't have to get my regular clothes all sweaty.i honestly don't start sweating till i get to the girl's locker room because it is so freakin' hot in there!







the other day i was walking up the stairs and i stubbed my toe on a step and broke off the top part of my big toe toenail and it stared bleeding profusely.it was not very fun.now i have to wait for the toenail to grow back.at least it wasnt one of my fingers though.but fingernails grow faster than toenails so which would have been better to break half your nail off of?your toe or your finger?...



there's also this guy in my orchestra and he plays the viloin and he only turned 12 this year and he's super tall and has a very deep voice and pubic hair.i know that's gross,but when he lifted up his arms his pants and underwear were falling down and i could see it.sooo........



this is a tad bit awkward




song of the day:Whoever She Is by The Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment