Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dirty Sneakers and a Hair Tutorial!


i love awesome sneakers.they are so cool.there's this guy in my 3rd period class and he has really cool purple converse sneakers.i have purple converse chuck taylors but those got so old that the inside sole started to rip out and from there was a blood stain on the inside of one of them from when i first wore tham and my heels rubbed up against the insides.i also have a pair of dr.seuss converse,a yellow slip-on pair and and pair of neon green chuck taylors.i love cool sneakers soo much though!at school almost everyone i know has a really cool pair of vans or converse or nikes or some other cool brands that i don't know the names of!




i really think it's cool when a guy has an ear his ears pierced.not on the lobe but maybe on the tip of the ear or so.but some guys look so stupid with their ear pierced so it really only works on some guys.i like piercing on almost anybody of any gender though.i have my ears pierced twice but when i'm older,i'm planning to get them pierced a third time on the lobe.that'd be pretty cool.... :)









i got this really cool herbal essences stuff and it's tousle me softly mousse and i think that it is absolutely ah-mazzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if you want tousled hair,that is the stuff to get.i use it after my shower and i "tousle"it through my hair and then i blow-dry it and with short and sexy hair stuff i put a little in my fingers and i scrunch and chunk my hair with it and then i put in this herbal essences free mini set me up hairspray i got with the mousse and i'm done!when i blow dry my hair,i scrunch it while i dry it.



soo,you're welcome for the boring hair tutorial ;).



remember,say no to crack,don't eat animals,and rootbeer makes hobos smile! :)




song of the day:Lovesick by NeverShoutNever

No comments:

Post a Comment